We are OPEN!
YOU MUST CHECK IN AT OFFICE BEFORE SELECTING A SITE
NO NIGHT DROP PREPAYS FOR ANY SITE LEAVING THE NEXT DAY; YOU MUST BE IN LINE IN MORNING – FIRST COME – FIRST SERVED
For more than half a century campers have been calling Woodland Park their second home. Situated on the shore of Lake Superior, the park is only three blocks from the main business area of Grand Marais; three blocks from the local marina; four blocks from sandy swimming beaches; a half mile from the best whitefish sport-fishing in the state of Michigan; adjacent to the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore; and only steps from agate beaches that keep rock-hounds coming back year after year.
All sites with water and electric have 30 & 50 amp service and cable. Limited Wi-Fi is available.
Facilities include two fully equipped bathhouses, laundry facilities, play areas for children, beach access from both ends of the park, gray water, and sewage dump stations, and a drinking water fill station. Non-camper dump fee is $10.00.
Showers and laundry facilities are coin-operated and available to non-registered campers.
Showers: $.50 Laundry: $2.00 (washer) $2.00 (dryer)
Adjacent to the park is the town’s recreation area, which includes tennis courts, a basketball court, a baseball/softball diamond, picnic area and tot lot. Campers are encouraged to utilize these facilities.
We take pride in our town, and in our campground. We hope that your stay will be pleasant and that you will continue to return to Grand Marais to let our scenery, our spectacular sunrises and sunsets, and our relaxed pace refresh your mind and renew your spirit.
Woodland Park Campground
P.O. Box 430
Grand Marais, MI 49839
(906) 494-2613 | email@example.com
Park Phone (April – October): (906) 494-2613
Burt Township Office (all year): (906) 494-2381
Emergency: Dial 911
Alger County Sheriff: (906) 387-4444
1) Come to office in the morning for site availability.
2) Campsite Capacity: 1 Camper/Trailer OR 1 Camper/Trailer and 1 Tent OR 2 Tents
3) If after hours, use the drop box. Put payment in registration envelope, fill out information and put in drop box. Make sure all information is correct so office can credit payment to you.
4) Woodland Park is operated on a first come, first served basis. We do not take reservations.
5) If you wish to leave the park for several days, please make sure your side is paid for in advance.
6) If your site is not paid for within 2 hours of your arrival, the site will be cleared of equipment, and camping privileges will be terminated.
7)To receive monthly and weekly rates, payment must be made at sign-up.
8) Woodland Park has a NO REFUND POLICY.
9) Check out time is 10 a.m., please contact the office if you wish to extend your stay on that site the day prior to your check out date by 2:00 p.m.
10) Limited WiFi available.
*NO REFUNDS, NO RESERVATIONS*
Prices are subject to change without notice!
OPEN April 20th – October 15th
Before May 1st and after October 15th – Limited Cable and Electric