The campground is open for the season!
Call or email us with any questions!
email@example.com / 906-494-2613
Map with reservations marked- The highlighted in pink spots are reservation only, the rest of the camp ground is first come/ first serve.
For more than half a century campers have been calling Woodland Park their second home. Situated on the shore of Lake Superior, the park is only three blocks from the main business area of Grand Marais; three blocks from the local marina; four blocks from sandy swimming beaches; a half mile from the best whitefish sport-fishing in the state of Michigan; adjacent to the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore; and only steps from agate beaches that keep rock-hounds coming back year after year. We take pride in our town, and in our campground. We hope that your stay will be pleasant and that you will continue to return to Grand Marais to let our scenery, our spectacular sunrises and sunsets, and our relaxed pace refresh your mind and renew your spirit.
All sites with water and electric have 30 & 50 amp service and cable. Limited Wi-Fi is available.
Facilities include two fully equipped bathhouses, laundry facilities, play areas for children, beach access from both ends of the park, gray water, and sewage dump stations, and a drinking water fill station. Non-camper dump fee is $10.00.
Showers and laundry facilities are coin-operated and available to non-registered campers.
Showers: $.50 Laundry: $2.00 (washer) $2.00 (dryer)
Adjacent to the park is the town’s recreation area, which includes tennis courts, a basketball court, a baseball/softball diamond, picnic area and tot lot. Campers are encouraged to utilize these facilities.
- All guests must stop at office upon arrival to choose a campsite or to check-in to a reserved site.
- Guests must fill out a check-in sheet with all contact information.
- Once you’ve completed the check-in procedure you are welcome to set up on the campsite you have selected after our 1PM check-in time.
- Sites will be sold starting at 9AM but will not be vacant until 1PM
- If you would like to extend your stay you must let us know by 2PM the day before you’re scheduled to leave the site. (If you fail to do so, you will be asked to vacate the site; NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Check-In time is 1PM Check out time is 11AM
YOU MUST CHECK IN AT OFFICE BEFORE SELECTING A SITE!
Guests are only allowed to purchase 1 extra site for friends/family (Extra campsite must be filled within 24 hours of purchase or site will be sold)
A full list of campground policies can be found here!
Woodland Park Campground
P.O. Box 430
Grand Marais, MI 49839
(906) 494-2613 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Park Phone (April – October): (906) 494-2613
Burt Township Office (all year): (906) 494-2381
Emergency: Dial 911
Alger County Sheriff: (906) 387-4444
|2021 Campsite Fees*|
*NO REFUNDS, Limited Reservations*
Prices are subject to change without notice!
OPEN April 20th – October 15th
Before May 1st and after October 15th – Limited Cable and Electric