The purpose of the Township Planning Commission and the Township Zoning Administrator is to help regulate and control the development and use of property within the township and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the residents.
The Zoning Administrator, Joe Venturato, is available on Tuesday’s from 10:00 am until 12:00 noon at the Township Office – call or stop by – (906) 494-2381.
- Burt Township Zoning Ordinance
- Plat Maps – Alger County
- Conditional Use Application
- Zoning Compliance Permit Application *Land Use Permit
- Variance Application
- Land Division Application
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Act (Act #347)
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Permit Application
PUBLICATION OF ZONING ORDINANCE AMENDMENTS ADOPTED 12/13/11, EFFECTIVE 01/13/12