The purpose of the Township Planning Commission and the Township Zoning Administrator is to help regulate and control the development and use of property within the township and to protect the health, safety, and welfare of the residents.
The Zoning Administrator, Calvin McShane, is available by email at email@example.com or by request at the Township Office. Call or stop by – (906) 494-2381.
- Burt Township Zoning Ordinance
- Short-Term Rental Ordinance
- Short-Term Rental Application
- Regional GIS Web Map (Follow the FetchGIS link)
- Conditional Use Application
- Zoning Compliance Permit Application *Land Use Permit
- Variance Application
- Land Division Application
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Act (Act #347)
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Permit Application
PUBLICATION OF ZONING ORDINANCE AMENDMENTS ADOPTED 12/13/11, EFFECTIVE 01/13/12