Supervisor Report – May 8, 2018May 9, 2018 | Categorized in: Supervisor Report
- Alger Delta Franchise 30 year agreement was signed by the Township Board to allow Alger Delta to supply electrical service to our community. This resolution will be published in the paper and go into effect thirty days after publication.
- Clean up days will be June 29th. And June 30th. From 10:00 am. – 2:00 pm. At the Recycling center on M-77.
- Burt Township received a Mini- Grant from the Superior Health Foundation for $1200.00 for our Senior Stretch Class. It was an honor to be a part of the Spring Grants celebration on April 18, Jim LaJoie, Executive Director, Superior Health Foundation passed out over $107,000 in grant funds. On behalf of Burt Township, I’d like to thank Superior Health Foundation for their generous gift.
- Burt Township Water Department will now offer paperless billing to its customers. This system will allow for you to be billed electronically each month—by E- mail, as opposed to receiving your bill by mail, for your convenience. To be billed electronically, we will need an email address that you would like the bill to be sent to each month. To opt in to the electronic billing system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org including your account name or number and email address that you would like to use for this service.
- Memorial Day is our Nations reminder that Freedom is never free. It is the moment of reflection on the sacrifices of thdse who gave the last measure of devotions in service of our ideals and in the defense of our Please join us on May 30, 2018 for Burt Townships Memorial Day service at 12:00 pm. A luncheon will follow at the Burt Township School .
- Two benches were placed in the Gazebo on the Greenspace in honor of Tina Smith. These benches were purchased by her many friends as tribute to her.