Supervisor Report – April 10, 2018April 12, 2018 | Categorized in: Supervisor Report
- The budget for the 2018-2019 fiscal year was presented at the Annual meeting of the electors on March 27, 2018 and was passed by the electors. As part of the budget review, the 2018-2019 policy sheet with the complete township fee schedule was also approved. We had no change to the Land Division fees.
- Clean up days will be June 29th and June 30th from 10 AM – 2 PM, at the recycling center on M-77.
- Woodland Park Water system project is moving forward. Township Board met with Chris Holmes from UPEA on April 10th, at 3 PM to open bids for the water project. We had a total of three bids for this project. The board voted on conditional approval to accept the bid from Gerou Construction for $271,917.64.
- Marina bathhouse project is still waiting for the approval from LMAS/Health Department. Once we have approval, we can put this project out for bids.
- Burt Township Web page is up and running! We have listed all our policies, job applications, calendar of events, board minutes, and anything else you might want to know about us.
- Woodland Park will open April 20, 2018. (PS you might want to bring a shovel!)
- THINK SPRING!!