June ReportJune 12, 2019 | Categorized in: Supervisor Report
1. Reminder that recycling is June 12th and June 26th this month from 9AM – Noon on M-77
2. Clean-up days, June 14th -15th from 10AM-2PM of M-77 at the recycling center
3. Women’s Club yard sale at the community center pole barn from 9-12 on June 15th. If you have items to donate to the sale drop them off on Friday June 14th from 6-8PM at the pole barn.
4. The Township will be spraying the main dirt roads in Burt Township for dust control. Each year, the township spends our $12,000 to keep the dust down on well-traveled roads.
5. Rob Ferguson has been our township lawyer for many years. He is going to retire and Burt Township wishes him a long and happy retirement. That being said, we are in the process of finding a new township lawyer.
6. Marina Project Update: The foundation has been poured and they are ready to pay block for the building. Weather permitting, the building should be up by the end of July.